On September 3rd, 2009 we held a Q&A session for Rev N You readers. Listen as we answer the following real estate investing questions:
- For a beginner with no funds and low credit score where is the best place to start in today’s market?
- As an individual with no money to spare and sketchy credit, who do I turn to for money and how do I make them as confident as I am that I can make money for all involved?
- How do you structure a JV partnership? Does the JV partner get registered as a mortgagee? How does the bank view this?
- Do the items taught / discussed in your Real Estate Millionaire: The Essential Starter Course program apply to real estate practices in both Canada & the U.S.?
- I want to purchase a rental property with a self-directed IRA plan. I do not have enough money to purchase without a mortgage. Very difficult to finance. How can I do it? This property is a single family in the Tampa Fla area with a good positive cash flow. Hard money is an option; but the interest rates are too high and would wipe out cash flow. I want to purchase and hold for cash flow. Any suggestions?Should I take the hit and move the money out of my IRA and pay a penaltyor wait till I am 59.5 in October 2010.
Published on September 5, 2009